Become a Philadelphia Substitute Classroom Assistant and Connect Kids to Endless Possibilities!
Connecting the Pieces is currently hiring Substitute Classroom Assistants, Substitute Special Education Classroom Assistants and One to One Assistants to work with Early Intervention Students in the Philadelphia area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting a rewarding job with a flexible schedule.
In the absence of the full-time paraprofessional, the Substitute Paraprofessional provides classroom assistance to the teacher, special education supports, and one to one assistance to students with special education needs. No college degree required!! High School Diploma needed.
Visit www.connectingthepiecesllc.com for more information or email us at email@example.com.
Requirements and Clearances:
* Copy of Diploma or transcripts
* Act 34 Clearance (Statewide Criminal Check) The link is: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
* Act 114 Receipt (FBI Fingerprint under the Department of Education (not welfare). Instructions are attached. The link is: https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index_pde.htm
* Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance. The link is: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
* TB Test result less than 1 year old
* Act 126 Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training Completion Certificate. The link is: https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_2_1
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with CTP:
* Direct deposit - a time-saving convenience
* Flexible work schedule - work when you want
* Preference of school districts and schools - work where you want
* Schedule your assignments - online or over the phone
* Service bonus pay - the more you work, the higher your rate can go